PUT YOUR EXPERIENCE TO WORK
If you believe in the same values as shared on our website, and are interested in joining our team we are an equal opportunity employer and if you are dedicated, hardworking, reliable, trustworthy, and a team player with construction experience please send us your resume for consideration. We provide full time benefits such as medical, vision, matching 401K, and more.
Current Hiring for the following positions:
Commercial General Contractor is currently hiring for Project Superintendent. This is a full-time position, qualified candidates must maintain high quality standards, safety, organization and professionalism on all job sites as well demonstrate knowledge in concrete, structural framing/steel, finishes and general carpentry experience. Qualified candidates will have reliable transportation with clean driving record and willing to travel within Greater Tri-Cities area.
- Successfully complete numerous commercial/industrial construction projects as Superintendent. (ideally some projects will have been spec jobs)
- Knowledgeable about current construction methods, materials, and regulations
- Able to understand and utilize plans, blueprints, and specifications
- Manage expectations of the subs, the Client, the field staff and other vested parties and represent the company in the field on multiple jobs simultaneously
- Forecast material/labor needs, verify accuracy of work and compliance with job requirements
- Integrity and professionalism is above reproach and they can be counted on to focus on solutions and dispatch problems
- Proven track record of producing quality projects and taking pride in your work
- Organized and detail-oriented with unquestionable personal integrity
- Not afraid to tackle unfamiliar tasks
- Think quickly on your feet and make decisions with or without time constraints
- Mentor all field staff and provide constant training and excellent communication.
- Able to work well under pressure and keep stress levels to a minimum
- Communicate effectively, contributing ideas and opinions that result in improved productivity and efficiency to the job and the company
Physical Job Requirements:
- Ability to carry up to 50 pounds frequently.
- Climb stairs and ladders frequently
- Kneel/Squat frequently
- Reach outright and overhead frequently
- Crawl occasionally
- Push/pull occasionally
Must have current, valid driver’s license.
Competitive salary, company vehicle and benefits including medical and matching 401K
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
If you are interested in applying for this position and would like to grow within our company, please respond to this ad with your contact information and/or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.